Thrive Market's FREE jar of Coconut Oil/Cashews + 30 Day Trial is a $17 value! Click http://thrv.me/thrivingonplants-cocooil pay only $1.95 shipping.
OR for a FREE jar of raw cashews click http://thrv.me/topcashews and pay only $1.95 shipping!
Hi everyone! I've partnered up with Thrive Market to create this recipe video and I really hope you enjoy it :) I've popped the full written recipe down below x
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Brave - Aramante (Instrumental)
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal or flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup rice malt syrup or 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can coconut cream, white solid cream part only
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
1. Add base ingredients into blender or food processor and process until you reach a crumbly mixture
2. Press into a lined square baking tin and place into the freezer.
3. Add all filling ingredients EXCEPT for raspberries into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy (it should not be grainy, that means you have to blend the mixture longer as the cashews haven't full processed yet).
4. Pour half of the filling on top of base and pop into the freezer for 4+ hours or until fully set.
5. With the remaining filling, add in raspberries then blend again until smooth.
6. Pour over white filling and return to freezer to set.
7. Once set, take out and decorate however you like & sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!