** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Change Your World - Amarante
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana (or use 3 for a thicker nicecream like consistency)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka acai powder (their immunity berry powder would be amaaazing with this also)
- 5 Medjool dates
- 2 Brazil nuts
- 1 cup coconut water
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
2. Pour into a bowl and add on your favourite toppings
LUNCH: Baked Sweet Potato Fries w/ Salad & Sour Cream
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut up
- Spice/herb mix: 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp dried basil, salt & pepper
- Few sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 small head romaine/cos lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1-2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Sour cream: 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight), 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp lemon juice, salt to taste
1. Preheat airfryer or oven to 180*C/350*F
2. Add sweet potatoes into a large bowl with herbs/spices and toss.
3. Place into oven or airfryer and bake for 40-50 minutes or until slightly browned, tossing at the half way point.
4. In the meantime, combine all the salad ingredients (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepitas, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, lemon) and mix well. Set aside.
5. Add raw cashews, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice & salt into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy, adjusting the salt to taste.
6. Once fries are done, plate up and enjoy!
DINNER: Chunky Hearty Veg Soup w/ Rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 regular potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Kent pumpkin, diced
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- Salt & pepper
- 2-3 veggie stock cubes, dissolved in hot water
1. Add onion into a large pot and cook for 1 minute on medium-high heat
2. Add in leek and cook for another minute
3. Add in sweet potato, regular potatoes, pumpkin, herbs/spices and veggie stock. Stir through and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in enough water to just cover all ingredients. Bring to the boil, cover, lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes or until softened.
5. Using a potato masher, mash until you reach your desired consistency
6. If you want it to be thicker, cook down for another 10-20 minutes.
7. Serve with rice, top with baby spinach, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, cracked black pepper & lime