⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
Breakfast: Pink Pitaya Smoothie
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 packet frozen pink pitaya
- 1 tbsp @tropeaka immunity powder (yummy berry taste! so good)
- 1 cup coconut water
1) Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!
Lunch: Black Bean Burritos & Corn/Tomato Salsa
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cracked black pepper
BLACK BEAN MIX
- 2 cans black beans (1 mashed, 1 left whole)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1-2 carrots diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- Spice mix: 1 tsp cumin, 2 tsp mexican chilli, cracked black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp sweet paprika. Adjust everything to taste!
- As many tortillas as you want
1. Add all salsa ingredients into a bowl, mix well and set aside
2. Add onion, carrot and mushrooms to frypan. Cook for 1 min.
3. Add in rice and black beans - add both cans here, I forgot to add the other one somehow so I added it in later. Mix through.
4. Add in all spices/herbs and 1 cup of water. Continue to cook until water has been soaked up.
5. Add more water if needed and toss in broccoli. Cook until water is absorbed and broccoli is cooked through.
6. You're now ready to assemble! Pop the blackbean/brown rice mix & salsa in and wrap and DEVOUR!
Dinner: I don't even know what to call this, Note: Serves 2
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- Handful of tofu, thinly sliced + soy sauce + coconut sugar + green onions
- 1 corn cob, cut in half
- Cooked brown rice
- Greens of your choice
- Sauerkraut/kimchi, if desired
1. Steam corn
2. In the meantime, cook brown rice. Also, add herbs/spices to potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Add tofu to a frypan, fry on both sides before adding in green onion & soy sauce + coconut sugar.
4. When everything is ready, assemble in a bowl or plate and serve.
Super simple, healthy yet delicious plate of goodness!