----------------------------- CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES -----------------------------
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Brave - Amarante
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 ..... for smoothies, soups, pancake batters, dips, raw cheesecakes, home-made vegan milks.. you name it!)
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Green Smoothie
- 2 kale leaves, destemmed
- 2 frozen spinach blocks
- 1/2 cucumber
- Handful watermelon chunks
- Handful grapes
- Handful frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp greens powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Splash of coconut water & almond milk
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (best to add the fresh/soft fruit first before you add in the frozen fruit for easier blending)
2. Pour into a jar and enjoy
LUNCH: Rice Noodle Stir-fry
- 1 packet fresh rice noodles
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bunch bokchoy, cut up into bite sized pieces
- 1 small head broccoli, separated into florets
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced into quarters
- Sauce: Dark soy sauce (to taste), black pepper & 1 tbsp vegan sesame/peanut sauce
- To serve/garnish: Toasted sesame seeds, fresh chilli, fresh coriander
1. Fry carrots & mushrooms on medium-high for 2 minutes until mushrooms are fragrant & golden
2. Add in onion and broccoli, cook for another minute
3. Add in hard parts of bokchoy and fresh rice noodles followed by the sauces (use as much as you like/adjust flavour to taste). Toss and cook for 2 minutes, ensuring sauce is evenly distributed and all ingredients are well cooked through.
4. Add in bokchoy leaves & green onions, cook for an additional 30 seconds - 1 minute until wilted & cooked
5. Serve with toasted sesame seeds, fresh chilli & fresh coriander.
DINNER: Creamy Pumpkin Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
- 1/2 pumpkin (I used kent pumpkin)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 veggie stock cubes, melted in water
- Herbs/spices: 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp curry powder, 2 tsp dried basil, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/8 tsp ground black pepper, pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 500g dried pasta of choice
1. Boil/cook pasta and drain when still undercooked. Set aside.
2. Fry onion, sun-dried tomato, pumpkin, herbs & spices and veggie stock for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add in coconut milk & enough water to cover the ingredients. Stir through and bring to the boil.
4. Once it boils, lower heat, place lid on and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until softened.
5. Use a potato masher to mash the ingredients up until relatively smooth.
6. Pour in the pasta and cook for 1 minute until pasta is cooked through and sauce thickens.
7. Serve with fresh basil, cracked black pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes.