**CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPE**
Super quick video but nevertheless I hope you enjoy it :)
- I reduced the recipe a little in the video however here is the original one I'd usually make if serving more people.
- Will make anywhere between 6-8 waffles depending on how big you make them and the shape of your waffle machine.
- Of course you can sub out the matcha if you prefer to but the taste is quite subtle and for those who love matcha you'll know that it tastes amazing in sweet dishes!
- 1.5 cups plain AP flour (use wholemeal if you prefer)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tbsp matcha (The brand I use is https://www.kenkotea.com.au/)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla (I use powder)
- 1.5 almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil + extra to grease waffle iron (you can try subbing it out for oil-free alternatives but I can't vouch for the results)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Vegan skin-care/make-up products I use:
✖ Spin For Perfect Skin Brush: Save 70% OFF using discount code “CHER4VP” - http://vpwow.com/cher4vp
✖ Vegan Make-up Brush Collection: Save 70% OFF using discount code “VEGBRUSH” - http://vpwow.com/vegbrush
♫ Music ♫
■ Tonez&Re-C - Kyoto - @TONEZPRO
✖ BUSINESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
✖ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
✖ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
✖ SNAPCHAT: cherietu