----------------------------- CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES -----------------------------
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Husky - Joey Pecoraro
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 ..... for smoothies, soups, pancake batters, dips, raw cheesecakes, home-made vegan milks.. you name it!)
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Chocolate Pancakes
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder or 1.5 tbsp cacao (cacao tends to be more bitter, it's really personal preference tho)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
1. Add flour, baking powder, cacao, coconut sugar, cinnamon & salt into a bowl. Whisk well.
2. Pour in almond milk and vanilla. Whisk until a smooth batter forms.
3. Cook on low-medium heat for 3-4 minutes on one side and 2-3 minutes on the other.
4. Top with fresh strawberries, maple syrup or chocolate sauce & enjoy!
LUNCH: Sesame Cauliflower, brown rice & greens
- Cooked brown rice
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- Sauce: 3-4 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tsp coconut sugar, 1/8 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tbsp sesame/peanut sauce/paste
- 5-6 kale leaves, destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce + 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Fresh greens of choice
- Cucumber, sliced
- Avocado slices
- Cherry tomatoes
1. Add cauliflower + sauce ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Air-fry OR spread onto a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and bake at 160*C for 40-45 minutes or until tender/golden
2. In the meantime, add kale into a frypan with a splash of water at the bottom, pop lid on and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
3. Take lid off, add in soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until kale has cooked through.
4. Once cauliflower has cooked, add brown rice, kale, cauliflower & any other greens in bowl. Top with sesame seeds, hemp seeds & coriander, enjoy!
DINNER: Brown rice, veggies & tofu stir-fry + more tofu...
- Cooked brown rice
- 1 bunch chinese broccoli
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 block firm tofu, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 large mushroom, sliced into bite sized pieces
- Sauce: 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp coconut sugar, 1/2 tbsp vegan sesame & peanut sauce/paste, dash of black pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil
- Store-bought vegan marinaded/flavoured tofu
1. Add chinese broccoli, carrots, mushrooms & tofu into a frypan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Pour in sauce ingredients and continue to cook until all ingredients have cooked through & sauce has been absorbed by veggies/tofu.
3. Fry marinaded tofu on a pan until heated through.
4. Assemble by adding all ingredients into a bowl with brown rice. Top with black sesame if desired, enjoy!