----------------------------- CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES -----------------------------
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Curl Up Into A Ball - Joey Pecoraro
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 ..... for smoothies, soups, pancake batters, dips, raw cheesecakes, home-made vegan milks.. you name it!)
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Vanilla Chia Pudding with Fruit & Granola
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Splash of vanilla or dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Fruit of choice
- Home-made chocolate granola (I have a recipe for this here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTRKY6FFXVh/?taken-by=tropeaka)
1. Add coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup & vanilla/cinnamon into a bowl or a jar. Mix until well-combined and sit in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until pudding has set.
2. Give it another stir before spooning into a jar or into a bowl. Top with fruit & granola and enjoy.
LUNCH: Epic Vegan Breakfast...
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (I know some people are gona kill me for this cos aquafaba but I don't use aquafaba at the moment... keen to experiment with it in the future)
- 1/2 small block firm tofu
- Spices: 1 tsp tumeric, 1/2 tbsp curry powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, pinch of chilli flakes, 1 tsp cumin, salt to taste & 1-2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- Small handful green onions
- 1 small bunch kale, destemmed & roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into thick slices (I get about 3 from each)
- Crusty bread of your choice
- 1-2 avocados, mashed
- Lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Hemp seeds
1. Add chickpeas & tofu into a bowl and mash up using a potato masher or fork until crumbly.
2. Fry onion in a pan on high heat until fragrant then add in chickpea and tofu mixture & spices. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes then add in a splash of soy sauce & about 1/3 cup water.
3. Cook down until chickpeas & tofu soften and water evaporates.
4. Add kale into a pan with a splash of water and pop on lid, allowing greens to cook down on medium-high heat.
5. After a few minutes has elapsed, take off lid and stir the greens around. Add in soy sauce & sesame oil and sautee until soy sauce is absorbed and greens are fully cooked through.
6. Lightly grease a pan and add in tomato slices. Fry on one side on low heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden and slightly charred then flip and repeat on the other side.
7. Toast bread and mash avocado in a bowl.
8. To serve, spread avo on toast, top with lemon juice, hemp seeds & cracked black pepper. Add on another piece of toast and spoon on the scramble. Place the pan-fried tomatoes & greens on (sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds if desired). To finish off crack on some freshly ground black pepper if desired. Enjoy!!!!
- Cooked brown rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 potatoes, peeled & cut up into chunks
- 1.5 cup frozen peas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Spices: 1 tbsp curry powder, 1/2 tbsp tumeric, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp ground ginger, pinch of chilli flakes, 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (+ more coconut milk from can or carton if needed)
- 2 veggie stock cubes, melted in water
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Water as needed
1. Fry onion and garlic in a pan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until softened and fragrant.
2. Add in potatoes and spices and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Pour in tomatoes, stock and coconut sugar, stir through.
4. Add in chickpeas, peas & coconut milk and stir until combined.
5. Bring to the boil, pop on lid & lower heat to simmer.
6. Check up on it every 10 minutes or so and stir, if it's drying up too quickly then add in 1 cup of water, pop lid on and continue to cook.
7. In total simmer for 50 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
8. Serve with brown rice and greens of your choice if desired & enjoy.