⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ The Bishop by Joey Pecoraro https://soundcloud.com/joeypecoraro
My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
** FULL RECIPES **
Breakfast: Mango Smoothie Bowl
1 ripe banana
1 frozen banana
1 fresh mango
1 tsp chia seeds
1 cup coconut milk
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings onto smoothie. Enjoy!
Lunch: Spicy Noodle Soup
Noodles of your choice
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1 small carrot, sliced
1/2 cup tofu or mushrooms
Soup base: 1-2 tbsp Korean red pepper/chilli powder + 2 tbsp soy sauce + 1 tsp sesame oil + 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar + sweetener to taste + 1 tsp minced garlic + 1 tsp minced ginger
4 cups veggie stock or water
1. Cook noodles according to packet instructions
2. Meanwhile, add all soup base ingredients into a saucepan and cook for 1 minute
3. Pour in stock or water and simmer for 10 minutes
4. Add in carrots & tofu and cook for 2 minutes, followed by the broccoli for another minute then the spinach for 30 seconds before turning off heat.
5. Add noodles & veggies/tofu into a bowl and pour soup on top.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds & green onions if desired and serve.
Dinner: Roast Potatoes & Gravy
- 2-3 large potatoes
- Herbs & spices of your choice (I used mixed herbs, garlic powder, tumeric & curry powder)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tsp vegan gravy powder + 1/2 cup water (I used the traditional gravox in the box, not the tin. Many have e-mailed the company and confirmed that its vegan)
1. Cut potatoes up into whatever shape you desire & coat with herbs and spices
2. Bake at 180*C in an oven for 40 minutes or in an airfryer for 30 minutes or until golden brown
3. Meanwhile, steam carrots & peas until soft and cooked through
4. Add vegan gravy powder + water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, lower heat and continue to whisk until thickened.
5. Add potatoes, steamed veg into a bowl (I also popped some greens underneath) & top with gravy. Enjoy!
Thanks for watching everyone! Feel free to let me know what kind of recipes/videos you'd like to see me make in the future :)