** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ By Joey Pecoraro
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Berry Nicecream [Serves 1 as a meal or 2 as a snack]
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Immunity berry powder
- 1/3 cup or more coconut water to help blend
1) Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth! Add on your favourite toppings & serve!
LUNCH: Rice + Stir-fry [Stir-fry serves 2]
- 1 bunch of your favourite leafy greens (bokchoy.. gailan.. etc)
- 1 small block of tofu, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- Dash of black pepper
- Splash of water
1) Boil water in a saucepan and add all ingredients in.
2) Blanch (keep it water for about 1 minute before draining)
3) Add vegan oyster sauce + a splash of water into a pan.
4) Add in all ingredients, stir around and cook for 2 minutes
5) Add in pepper & slurry and cook for an additional 1 minute
6) Serve with rice & add in any other fresh ingredients of choice
DINNER: Quinoa & Chili [Chili makes 4 serves]
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium green capsicum/bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chilli powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt & pepper to taste.
1) Add onion, pepper/capsicum, carrot and celery to a pot and cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until veggies have softened.
2) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika and chilli powder. 3) Stir through and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
4) Add in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black beans, kidney beans and water. Stir to combine.
5) Bring to a boil then lower the heat, cover and allow mixture to cook for approximately 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add salt & pepper to taste & serve with fresh coriander/cilantro. Enjoy!