** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ The Bishop by Joey Pecoraro
My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
1. Chocolate Avocado Pudding [This serves 2 even though I decided to put it into 1 ramekin]
*** This is seriously such a creamy decadent dessert/snack and you won't even be able to tell that it's healthy! My partner absolutely loved this one since he's a huge fan of rich chocolatey flavoured desserts so give this one a go!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup, or to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk, add more if you need to during the blending process
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
2. Add any of your favourite toppings on top and enjoy!
2. Choc Almond Butter Cups [Makes 10-15 depending on the size of your moulds]
*** These are by far the easiest to make (using only 2 ingredients) but you do require a litttttle bit of patience as you need to set the first 2 layers, however it's definitely worth it! I've suggested a home-made chocolate mixture below if you prefer to make a healthier version at home. Enjoy!
- 1 block of your favourite vegan chocolate [OR for a healthier home-made version, mix cocoa powder/cacao + coconut oil + maple syrup/rice malt syrup together to form the chocolate layer]
- 1/4-1/3 of a cup of almond butter (or any nut butter you like)
1. Melt chocolate and pop into moulds until 1/3 of the way full.
2. Place into freezer for 10 minutes to set.
3. Add nut butter in until 2/3 of the way full.
4. Place back into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
5. Add final layer of chocolate on top until moulds are full and place into fridge for 30 minutes or freezer for 10 [if you can't wait that long haha]
6. Pop out of moulds and enjoy!
3. Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites [Makes 6 large or 8-10 medium ones]
*** These make for a great snack, especially if you happen to be craving something sweet and decadent, this will definitely hit the spot!
- 1 cup cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (can sub for oats)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 3-4 tbsp vegan choc chips or cacao nibs (depends on how healthy you want to make them and whether or not you're ok with the bitterness of the cacao nibs, really up to you!)
1. Add cashews, almond meal, salt and vanilla into a food processor.
2. Process for 2 minutes or until it starts coming up the edges
3. Add in rice malt syrup and process for another minute. The mixture should stick together when pressed between your fingers
4. Roll into balls, pop into the fridge for 10 minutes if desired and enjoy!!