** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPE **
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp matcha (use less if you prefer it to be more subtle, on the otherhand, I wouldn't add more than 1 tbsp because it will become quite bitter! I use matcha from https://kenkomatcha.com/ )
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1) Add blueberries, 2 tbsp maple syrup & lemon juice into a saucepan.
2) Simmer on low-medium heat for 5 minutes until the blueberries soften, pop them if you'd like, otherwise leave them whole! Leave to the side to cool.
3) Add coconut milk, matcha & 1/4 cup maple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth.
4) Once blueberry mix has cooled down, spoon into the bottom of the popsicle moulds, followed by tipping in the matcha mixture on top.
5) Freeze overnight - enjoy whenever you wish!!! :)
♫ Music ♫
イブニング (Evening) by Zplit https://soundcloud.com/zplit
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/4D2lOPDIaFg
Vegan skin-care/make-up products I use:
✖ PureSpin Face Brush: Save 60% OFF + free shipping using discount code “CHER4PS” - http://vpwow.com/cher4ps
✖ Spin For Perfect Skin Brush: Save 70% OFF using discount code “CHER4VP” - http://vpwow.com/cher4vp
✖ Vegan Make-up Brush Collection: Save 70% OFF using discount code “VEGBRUSH” - http://vpwow.com/vegbrush
✖ BUSINESS: email@example.com
✖ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
✖ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
✖ SNAPCHAT: cherietu