*** CLICK HERE ***
- Amazing dumplings + buns (favourite dessert = passion donuts)
- Verrrry peaceful setting, such good vibes!
- Something to note that it can be quite pricey, depends how many people you go with + how many plates you order but generally it is quite dear so its more of a every now and then thing!
- Everything usually comes in 3s so it's good to go with 3 or 6 people!
2. Veg To Differ Cafe
- A must visit for those who love dishes that they used to eat as a non-vegan OR if you're vegan and enjoy dishes which include mock meat/cheese/egg etc
- Has a separate kids menu for the young ones!
- Decent prices
- It's more towards the comfort food style vegan food, so if you're looking for a place that's health-based then this probably isn't for you :p (Although they do make acai bowls... Hehe)
3. Loving Hut (Cabramatta)
- Extensive menu with a wide range of amazing dishes
- Very generous with the serving size
- Very cheap too, average $10-$15 per meal
- If you're craving Asian food then this is the place to be!
✖ MY PRODUCTS!
♫ Music ♫
■ Brave - Amarante (Instrumental)
✖ BUSINESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
✖ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
✖ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
✖ SNAPCHAT: cherietu