** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Tired Boy by Joey Pecoraro
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Blueberry Acai Bowl
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp Tropeaca acai powder
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseeds (or I use chia seeds)
- 1 kiwifruit
- Handful frozen mango
- Splash of coconut water
- Splash of almond milk
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl of choice and add on your favourite toppings
3. Dig in and enjoy!
LUNCH: Baked potatoes & pumpkin w/ salad
- 2-3 potatoes, sliced into long pieces
- Handful thinly sliced pumpkin
- Herbs + spices: 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tbsp dried basil, 1 tsp dried onion, 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime/lemon wedge
- Vegan sour cream (recipe in description of previous vid!)
1. Add pumpkin & potato into a bowl, add in herbs & spices and toss until well coated.
2. Bake or airfry at 180*C until golden & cooked through
3. Pop onto a plate along with salad & vegan sour cream, enjoy!
DINNER: Rice with rainbow stir-fry
- 2 small bunches bokchoy
- 2 carrots, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 small capsicum, sliced into long pieces
- 1/2 block tofu, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Flavouring: 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar, dash of black pepper & 1 tsp vegan satay paste/sauce
1. Blanch bokchoy and set aside
2. Add onion, capsicum & carrot into pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in tofu & bokchoy and stir through.
4. Add in soy sauce, sugar, pepper and any other seasoning you desire
5. Cook for another few minutes until veggies are cooked and sauce has thickened and absorbed into the veggies/tofu.
6. Serve with rice and garnish with green onions & chilli if desired