** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Brave - Amarante
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Matcha Chia Pudding
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (coconut milk would taste amazing in this too)
• Pinch of vanilla powder or a couple of drops of vanilla extract
• 2-3 tbsp rice malt syrup (or sub for 2 tbsp maple syrup)
• 1 tsp Tropeaka matcha
1. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk for a few minutes until well-combined and lump-free.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours (or until thick and texture is pudding like) or simply leave overnight.
3. Before serving, whisk again.
4. Transfer into a bowl or jar, add on your favourite toppings & dig in!
LUNCH: Home-made Vegan Pizza
• 1 pizza base, home-made of store bought
• 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
• 1 tbsp dried basil
• 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp dried rosemary
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/3 eggplant, thinly sliced
• 1 potato, thinly sliced
• As much vegan cheese as you desire
• Any other ingredients you desire (mushrooms, capsicums, fresh tomato, red onion, olives...)
• Fresh basil & fresh rocket
1. Add eggplant and pizza into a bowl and toss with half the dried basil (1/2 tbsp), smoked paprika, dried rosemary onion powder and garlic powder. Airfry or bake in an oven at 180*C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Spread tomato paste onto pizza base, sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 tbsp dried basil and grate on vegan cheese. Layer with eggplants, potatoes & any other desired ingredients. Grate on more vegan cheese.
3. Bake in a 200*C preheated oven until crisp and cheese has melted.
4. Cut up, top with fresh basil and rocket and serve.
DINNER: Everything good in one plate :P
Ingredients (This makes 1 serve)
• 1 sweet potato, halved
• 1/2 corn cob
• Baby spinach/greens mix
• Couple of cherry tomatoes or sun gold tomatoes
• Rice of your choice (I used a mix of white/brown)
• 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower (I used frozen)
• Sweet Potato Peanut Sauce: 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp lemon juice, 2 tsp coconut sugar, 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, pinch of garlic powder, pinch of black pepper & water to thin out
• Veggie sauce: 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp coconut sugar, dash of black pepper, 2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Steam corn and sweet potato until cooked through
2. In the meantime, cook rice on stove or in rice cooker
3. Toss veggies in the veggie sauce and stirfry or airfry until cooked
4. When all of the above are ready, add onto a plate with baby spinach & tomatoes. Add a lime wedge & a sprinkle of chilli flakes of desired. Enjoy!