Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking go to charity).
DESCRIPTION: A third of men in their 30s may already have tiny cancerous tumors in their prostates. How much tea would one have to drink to build up cancer suppressing levels in one’s prostate tissue?
Green tea is actually put to the test in cancer patients in my next video, Treating Prostate Cancer with Green Tea (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-prostate-cancer-with-green-tea).
More men’s health videos include:
• Prostate Cancer and Organic Milk vs. Almond Milk (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prostate-cancer-and-organic-milk-vs-almond-milk)
• Dairy Estrogen and Male Fertility (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility)
• The Role of Diet in Declining Sperm Counts (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-role-of-diet-in-declining-sperm-counts)
• Prostate Cancer Survival: The A/V Ratio (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prostate-cancer-survival-the-av-ratio)
• Survival of the Firmest: Erectile Dysfunction and Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/survival-of-the-firmest-erectile-dysfunction-and-death)
• Prostate Versus Plants (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prostate-versus-plants)
• Cancer Reversal through Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cancer-reversal-through-diet/)
• Changing a Man’s Diet After a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/changing-mans-diet-prostate-cancer-diagnosis/)
• Pomegranate vs. Placebo for Prostate Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/pomegranate-vs-placebo-for-prostate-cancer/)
And for more on tea, check out, for example:
• Is Caffeinated Tea Dehydrating? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-caffeinated-tea-dehydrating/)
• Antimutagenic Activity of Green Versus White Tea (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/antimutagenic-activity-of-green-versus-white-tea/)
• Treating Gorlin Syndrome with Green Tea (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-gorlin-syndrome-with-green-tea/)
• Treating Genital Warts with Green Tea (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-genital-warts-with-green-tea/)
• Why Do Asian Women Have Less Breast Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-asian-women-have-less-breast-cancer/)
• Cancer Interrupted, Green Tea (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cancer-interrupted-green-tea/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-prostate-cancer-with-green-tea and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-prostate-cancer-with-green-tea. You’ll also find a transcript of the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/