I’m so excited about my new all-whole-foods How Not to Die Cookbook. You can pre-order it at NutritionFacts.org/cookbook. As with all my books, DVDs, and speaking engagements, all proceeds I receive go to charity.
This is quite a departure from the typical NutritionFacts.org video, which focuses on the science, but as long-time fans will know by now, I like mixing it up from time to time. Let me know if you appreciated this video. If folks really like it, I’ll do more!
Ready to make a version of this smoothie for yourself? Get the recipe at https://nutritionfacts.org/recipe/v-12-vegetable-blast.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dr-greger-in-the-kitchen-my-new-favorite-beverage and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/