Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/22LGXK7
Get your chaga here: http://amzn.to/2qjvqrw
How to make chaga mushroom tea:
1) Place 2-3 pieces of dried chaga in a coffee grinder and grind coarsely.
2) Add 2 Tbsp of ground chaga to a loose leaf tea steeper, and place in a tea/coffee cup.
3) Add hot water, NOT boiling. If the water is too hot, it will destroy some of the amazing nutrients in the chaga.
4) Steep 3-5 minutes and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Chaga:
1) Prevent & treat cancer
2) Stimulate the immune system
3) Anti-Viral properties
4) Reduces inflammation
5) Improves Physical Endurance
6) Reduces oxidative stress
7) Can improve diabetic health
8) Protects against blood clots
9) Improves cognitive function
10) Protects the gut from IBS symptoms
Our mission is to inspire others to lead happy and healthy lives through plant-based health, recipes, DIY home-workouts, yoga, and more!
We're Marta and Brock, happily married new parents, and bring you a fun and simple approach to fitness, weight-loss, and nutrition through our knowledge, experiences and continued journey. Tune in for creative home and outdoor workouts, health and exercise tips, interviews, and organic gluten-free plant-based recipes (raw and/or cooked) for health and fitness newbies and enthusiasts! Occasionally you can win some cool stuff too :)
Intro Music Composer: Alex Khaskin from Musicloops.com
We are crazy dog people. If you are too, or just looking to smile, follow the adventures of our puggles, Buf and Henry.